Enable consistent and reliable access to accurate
corporate-wide data with Business Intelligence
Business intelligence (BI) is a broad category of applications and technologies for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data to help enterprise users make better business decisions.
BI applications include the activities of decision support systems, query and reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
Business intelligence applications can be:
- Mission-critical and integral to an company’s operations or occasional to meet a special requirement
- Enterprise-wide or local to one division, department, or project
- Centrally initiated or driven by user demand
- A standard platform where all users see one version of the truth
An effective Business Intelligence strategy drives profitable growth and operational efficiency.
The right solution delivers:
- Broad capabilities including: ad hoc query and analysis, reporting, mobile and cloud deployment
- Plugs seamlessly into existing infrastructure
- Scales from simple departmental needs to Enterprise wide implementation